Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stay Tuned!

We leave in a week! Sometimes when those words come out of my mouth I think I must be making the whole thing up! This will be the place I update our trip so we'd love for you to follow our blog and see this journey unfold. (If we have good internet connections, I hope to blog a little each day.) The reality set in today that we will have 6 people in this house for only a few more days - soon it will be 7! I asked a friend today to pray that I would have the energy to "do" this week well with all that will need to be done. I don't want to turn into a demanding, stressed-out troll! I am enjoying all this right now so I pray the stress doesn't get to me. I dream about this trip and what it will be like. I imagine Zachary here in our home. I think about the people who are holding us up in prayer and I am so grateful. As I dream, I also know the reality is that it will be hard for all of us. Please pray that even when it hurts, our eyes will be set on Jesus.

Stay tuned for more in about a week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment