Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kingswood Rummage Fundraiser

I just wanted to quickly post that we will be having a garage sale the week of the famous Kingswood Rummage, April 26-30, and all the proceeds will be going toward adopting our little guy! We would appreciate any help we could get, but especially need manpower and baked goods to sell. So if you would be willing to give a couple hours of your time that week to either come and work at the garage sale or bake something yummy to sell (or donate snacks from Sam's Club!) we would be so grateful! I assume if you are close enough to help you also know how to get ahold of me so I don't have to post all my contact info for all the world to see =) We also welcome donations! Thank you so much for helping us raise the funds to adopt! No new news by the way - it will be awhile I think but I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment