Thursday, September 1, 2011

Adoption Fundraiser!


Our most recent picture of Zac!!


First of all, I need to thank my good friend, Joy De Jager, and my mom, Nancy Franken, for planning a "Thirty-One" Fundraiser for our adoption!













Joy is a Thirty-One consultant and she has graciously offered to donate her commission from my mom's party to bringing Zachary home!











I have some "Thirty-One" products myself and I love them! If you haven't heard of "Thirty-One", it's a company that sells handbags and organizational totes that are really cute and well-made. The fabrics are very fun and I have used my "Thirty-One" products a lot!



Here's how you can help us raise some adoption funds...go to this website, check out the catalog, and click on "Place an Order": http://www.mythirtyone.com/joydejager



Then make sure you click on "Nancy Franken" so the order is credited to the Vandewater adoption. All orders must be placed in the month of September and here is a link to the customer special this month: http://www.thirtyonetoday.com/Portals/0/SEPT2011Customer.pdf



If you live in our area, we will deliver it to you, if not you will want to make sure your order gets shipped directly to you.



THANK YOU so much for your support!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment